- Identification of external and internal quality requirements
- Interview of key people
- Analysis of existing quality management practices and documentation
- QMS ISO9001 GAP analysis
- Quality risk assessment
- Design of the QMS architecture
- Change to management of the project
- Drafting of quality policies, procedures, standards, instructions and record forms as required adapted to your organisation
- Guidance on QMS architecture implementation
- Quality awareness training and testing
- Performance of QMS internal audit
- Coordination of QMS management review
- Coordination of QMS certification audit
- Participation during the QMS certification audit
- Successful QMS certification guaranteed
- QMS implementation project management
What We Offer
List of identified external and internal quality requirements
QMS ISO9001 GAP analysis report
Quality risk assessment report
QMS architecture blueprint
Drafts of required quality policies, procedures, standards, instructions and record forms
Quality awareness training and testing
QMS internal audit report
QMS management review report
How It Works
Typically, the project consists of these stages:
1. Initiation. Project team is formed, the context is defined.
2. Analysis. During this stage existing controls are identified, current documentation and risks are assessed, gap analysis is performed.
3. Design. BCMS and business resilience architecture is designed.
4. Implementation. Business continuity policies, procedures and standards are drafted, BCMS record forms are defined.
5. Review. Internal audit and management reviews are performed.
6. Certification (optional).
We base our service on these internationally recognised standards and methods:
- ISO/IEC27000 family of standards
- ISO20000-1 standard
- ISO 9001
- ISACA standards
- ISSA standards
- ISF standards
- Offensive security standards
- and others