- Identification of external and internal service requirements
- Interview of key people
- Analysis of existing service management practices and documentation
- SMS ISO/IEC20000-1 GAP analysis
- Service risk assessment
- Design of the SMS architecture
- Change to management of the project
- Drafting of service management policies, procedures, standards, instructions and record forms as required, adapted to your organisation
- Guidance on SMS architecture implementation
- Service management awareness training and testing
- Performance of SMS internal audit
- Coordination of SMS management review
- Coordination of SMS certification audit
- Participation during the SMS certification audit
- Successful SMS certification guaranteed
- SMS implementation project management
What We Offer
List of identified external and internal service requirements
SMS ISO/IEC20000-1 GAP analysis report
Service risk assessment report
SMS architecture blueprint
Drafts of required service policies, procedures, standards, instructions and record forms
Service awareness training and testing
SMS internal audit report
SMS management review report
How It Works
Typically, the project consists of these stages:
1. Initiation. Project team is formed, the context is defined.
2. Analysis. During this stage existing controls are identified, current documentation and risks are assessed, gap analysis is performed.
3. Design. BCMS and business resilience architecture is designed.
4. Implementation. Business continuity policies, procedures and standards are drafted, BCMS record forms are defined.
5. Review. Internal audit and management review is performed.
6. Certification (optional).
We base our service on these internationally recognised standards and methods:
- ISO/IEC27000 family of standards
- ISO20000-1 standard
- ISO 9001
- ISACA standards
- ISSA standards
- ISF standards
- Offensive security standards
- and others