- Identification of external and internal information security requirements
- Interview of key people
- Analysis of existing information security management practices and documentation
- ISMS ISO/IEC27001 GAP analysis
- Information security risk assessment
- Design of the ISMS and information security architecture
- Change to management of the project
- Drafting of information security policies, procedures, standards, instructions and record forms as required, adapted to your organisation
- Guidance on ISMS and information security architecture implementation
- Information security awareness training and testing
Performance of ISMS internal audit
- Coordination of ISMS management review
- Coordination of ISMS certification audit
- Participation during the ISMS certification audit
- Successful ISMS certification guaranteed
- ISMS implementation project management
What We Offer
List of identified external and internal business continuity requirements
ISO/IEC22301 GAP analysis report
Business continuity risk assessment report
Business resilience architecture blueprint
Drafts of required business continuity policies, procedures, standards, instructions and record forms
Business continuity awareness training and testing
BCMS internal audit report
BCMS management review report
How It Works
Typically, the project consists of these stages:
1. Initiation. Project team is formed, the context is defined.
2. Analysis. During this stage existing controls are identified, current documentation and risks are assessed, gap analysis is performed.
3. Design. BCMS and business resilience architecture is designed.
4. Implementation. Business continuity policies, procedures and standards are drafted, BCMS record forms are defined.
5. Review. Internal audit and management reviews are performed.
6. Certification (optional).
We base our service on these internationally recognised standards and methods:
- ISO/IEC27000 family of standards
- ISO20000-1 standard
- ISO 9001
- ISACA standards
- ISSA standards
- ISF standards
- Offensive security standards
- and others