- External penetration testing
- Internal penetration testing
- Wireless and radio frequencies penetration testing
- Phishing (via email) attack simulation
- Vishing and Smishing (using phone and text messages) attack simulation
- Impersonation social engineering attack simulation
- Physical access security assessment
- Mobile application security testing
- Web application security testing
- Software application security testing
- Vulnerability assessments
- Black box/grey box/white box approaches
What We Offer
Penetration testing report, including detailed description of attacks performed, vulnerabilities identified and action items to be taken.
We guarantee that we will identify the most cyber-vulnerable areas in your organisation.
We guarantee that we will create an action plan to improve your cyber-security resilience, the implementing of which will cover you with real-money, financial cyber-security guarantees.
How It Works
Typically completed over 1-3 months, the deliverables from this service support an improvement plan and also form the foundation stages for the Cyber-Security Managed Service.
We base our service on these internationally recognised standards and methods:
- ISO/IEC27000 family of standards
- ISO20000-1 standard
- ISO 9001
- ISACA standards
- ISSA standards
- ISF standards
- Offensive security standards
- and others