- Identification of external and internal information security and service requirements
- Interview of key people
- Analysis of existing information security and service management practices and documentation
- IMS GAP analysis
- Risk assessment
- Design of the IMS architecture
- Change management of the project
- Drafting IMS policies, procedures, standards, instructions and record forms as required adapted to your organisation
- Guidance on IMS architecture implementation
- IMS awareness training and testing
- Performing IMS internal audit
- Coordinating IMS management review
- Coordinating IMS certification audit
- Participation during the IMS certification audit
- Successful IMS certification guaranteed
- IMS implementation project management
What We Offer
List of identified external and internal information security and service requirements
IMS GAP analysis report
Risk assessment report
IMS architecture blueprint
Drafts of required policies, procedures, standards, instructions and record forms
IMS awareness training and testing
IMS internal audit report
IMS management review report
How It Works
Typically a project consists of these stages:
1. Initiation. Project team is formed, context defined.
2. Analysis. During this stage there’s identification of existing controls, current documentation and risks are assessed, gap analysis performed.
3. Design. BCMS and business resilience architecture is designed.
4. Implementation. Business continuity policies, procedures and standards are drafted, BCMS record forms are defined.
5. Review. Internal audit and management review performed.
6. Certification (optional).
We base our service on these internationally recognised standards and methods:
- ISO/IEC27000 family of standards
- ISO20000-1 standard
- ISO 9001
- ISACA standards
- ISSA standards
- ISF standards
- Offensive security standards
- and others