- Social Engineering attack simulation to test awareness and resistance of your employees
- External penetration test to check IT resilience to withstand cyber attacks
- Internal computer network test for any malicious or suspicious activities
- Analysis of principal IT and security architectures
- Analysis of vendor management practices
- Analysis of cyber-security risk posture
- Analysis of cyber-security documentation readiness for purpose
- Analysis of physical security architecture and practices
What We Offer
Cyber-Security Audit Bundle Report, covering any vulnerabilities identified with sufficient details to act upon and specific list of action items to close the gap
We guarantee that we will identify the most cyber-vulnerable areas in your organisation.
We guarantee that we will create an action plan to improve your cyber-security resilience implementing which will cover you with real-money financial cyber-security guarantees.
How it works
Typically completed over 3-6 months, the deliverables from this service support an improvement plan and also the foundation stages for the Cyber-Security Managed Service.
Audit criteria is a time-tested VORAS Consulting standard, which is based on:
- ISO/IEC27000 family of standards
- ISO20000-1 standard
- ISO 9001
- ISACA standards
- ISSA standards
- ISF standards
- Offensive security standards
- and others