- Social engineering attack simulation to test awareness and resistance of your employees
- External penetration test to check IT resilience to withstand cyber attacks
- Internal computer network test for any malicious or suspicious activities
- Analysis of principal IT and security architectures
- Analysis of vendor management practices
- Analysis of cyber-security risk posture
- Analysis of cyber-security documentation readiness for purpose
- Analysis of physical security architecture and practices
What We Offer
Cyber-Security Audit Bundle Report, covering any vulnerabilities identified, with sufficient details to act upon, and a specific list of action items to close the gap
We guarantee that we will identify the most cyber-vulnerable areas in your organisation.
We guarantee that we will create an action plan to improve your cyber-security resilience, the implementing of which will cover you with real-money, financial cyber-security guarantees.
How it works
Typically completed over 3-6 months, the deliverables from this service support an improvement plan and are also the foundation stages for the Cyber-Security Managed Service.
Audit criteria is a time-tested VORAS Consulting standard, which is based on:
- ISO/IEC27000 family of standards
- ISO20000-1 standard
- ISO 9001
- ISACA standards
- ISSA standards
- ISF standards
- Offensive security standards
- and others